Some days, your attention-span might be lower than usual. If you really need to get something done, you know how hard it is to stay on track. Swerving through brain fog and learning how to improve your attention skills doesn’t have to be complicated.
Good news for you, there are many ways to practice enhancing your memory and concentration naturally.
A problem for a lot of us is that we aren’t sure what’s out there to help improve our concentration. This article is to tell you about several ingredients that make up the best supplements for focus and that can help get you where you need to be.
Why should you worry about staying alert throughout the day?
Whether you are in school and need to cram for upcoming exams, if you’re a freelancer with multiple assignments throughout the day or stay-at-home parent who needs to come up with activities for your children, remaining attentive and productive is crucial.
And that means no distractions.
Research shows that distractions can happen every three minutes in a school-setting and every 12 minutes in the workplace. Distractions can be a good thing. If you are writing flashcards for a test or working on a research report, a distraction might be just the reminder you need to take a break.
But, research also shows that it can take up to 25 minutes for your brain to refocus on the original task. At that point, how much work are you getting done?
Over time, lack of concentration might negatively impact your performance, your overall productivity, and the potential you have to complete tasks or assignments.
Some of the most common distractions we face every day include:
- Smartphones (notifications that make us say, “oh, someone liked my post”)
- Background noise
- People interruptions (like when mom calls you)
Part of staying attentive is learning how to ignore distractions or work around them. We know this is easier said than done. No one is perfect at it. Just like anything else you want to master, it takes time and practice.
Once you start retraining your mind to stay alert throughout the day, you notice other areas in your life improve. But how do we retrain our mind without the prescription or over the counter drugs?
- Taking small breaks to give your mind a rest.
- Training your brain through activities like sudoku or crossword puzzle
- Practicing meditation
- Improving sleep by aiming for 7 to 8 hours each night
- Limiting your attention and avoiding multi-tasking during work
- Eliminating distractions to the best of your capabilities, such as turning your phone on "Do Not Disturb" or hanging a sign on your office cubicle.
Ok! Now for our realistic friends, who are saying, "I have done that! or "I have tried those!"
Synergic’s best-selling formula, Better Focus, is a dietary supplement tested by humans, for humans, and contains only natural, simple ingredients.
The unique combination of amino acids, herbal extracts, and nutrients can help improve brain function, promote better concentration, and enhance mental clarity.
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine: Tyrosine is an amino acid that your body naturally produces. It increases dopamine, adrenaline, and norepinephrine levels, all of which can help improve memory and neurological performance.
- DL-Phenylalanine: Phenylalanine is another fantastic amino acid that can help with brain and body function. It’s found in many protein-rich foods, which is why it’s necessary to try and eat a balanced, nutritious diet. Phenylalanine also can help regulate mood and stress responses.
- Ginseng: Ginseng is a traditional Chinese medicine that has been used for centuries. There are many amazing health benefits, including increased energy and improved brain functions such as behavior, memory, and mood.
L-Theanine: L-Theanine is another amino acid found in green and black tea. It can aid in relieving stress as well as promoting relaxation without drowsiness. L-Theanine can help reduce anxiety and enhance attention, focus, learning, and memory.
- Caffeine: Caffeine is a natural stimulant that is one of the best supplements for attentiveness and productivity. It stimulates your central nervous system and your brain, which helps keep you alert. Caffeine also prevents you from feeling tired.
By combining these natural ingredients, Better Focus gives you a holistic focus supplement that works.
When your mind is on its A-game, so are you.
Let’s state the obvious here—when you are able to concentrate, you get things done! You don’t have to worry about low energy levels, brain fog, distractedness, or loss of productivity. Instead, you’ll spend your days with a bright, attentive mind.
Imagine studying for a test and remembering all the facts for those multiple-choice questions. Or, if you’re finishing a report at work, you won’t have any problem getting distracted by one notification on your phone.
Better Focus is a holistic supplement that keeps YOU in mind first.
We’ve created the formula with unique individuals in mind, and we asked, what do you actually need?
The ingredients in Better Focus are clean, healthy alternatives to help keep your mind and body more balanced.
Instead of pouring three cups of coffee every morning, reach for your bottle of Better Focus.
Whether you need extra help remaining alert throughout the day, if your energy levels are low by 2:00 p.m., or if you struggle to stay productive with your to-do list, this is one of the best supplements for focus you can use.