Natural Supplement for Calming Effects on the Mind and Body
Feeling stressed? Here are the health benefits of taking a natural calm supplement.
We all feel anxious or stressed from time to time. Chances are, you may even feel these emotions multiple times a day. According to The American Institute of Stress, 48% of Americans believe their stress has increased in the last five years.
That's a lot. And I imagine it’s gone up in the year 2020.
Anxiety affects everyone, whether you are a student preparing for an important presentation, or a new parent worried about leaving your newborn at home with a babysitter for the first time. Or, maybe you're about to start a new job or move across the country to a new, unknown city.
Any of these situations may result in anxious feelings. And that's perfectly normal.
If you're included in that 48%, take a deep breath and try to relax. Feeling stressed or anxious is common, but there are natural calm supplements out there that can help you feel like yourself again.
First, let's talk about what anxiety is.
In simple terms, anxiety "is the mind and body's reaction to stressful, dangerous, or unfamiliar situations."
Anxiety can manifest as many different symptoms in the body. Some of the most common symptoms include:
- Panic, fear, and uneasiness
- Shortness of breath
- Cold, sweaty, numb or tingling hands or feet
- Dry mouth
Shortness of breath
Think about the last time you took a big test in school or went to the doctor to hear test results. How did your body react?
Did you break out in a nervous sweat? Did all of the worst-case scenarios run through your mind? Maybe you felt dizzy or sick to your stomach. Or maybe, your muscles tensed up, and you had trouble focusing.
These are all side effects of anxiety. Although they are common symptoms and easy to manage once you understand how your body reacts to stress, these feelings are scary and can negatively impact your performance.
What causes anxiety and who has it?
There are many contributing causes to anxiety, including environmental factors, genetics, medical factors, brain chemistry, and using or withdrawing from illicit substances.
In the United States, the most common mental illness is anxiety disorders. An estimated forty million adults live with a form of anxiety disorder, which is over 18% of the population.
Every person is different, and anxiety affects everyone in different ways. Some people experience stress in the workplace or when meeting new people. Some may feel anxiety about specific situations, such as flying in an airplane or public speaking.
Anxiety is a normal emotion. As long as you learn to manage it, anxiety should not negatively impact your life.
Managing Anxiety is an essential part of life.
Instead of letting anxiety get the best of you, there are many ways to reduce those feelings. Some helpful techniques include:
Taking long, deep breaths and focusing on how your body responds
Visualizing yourself as calm and focused
Writing down what is making you feel anxious and thinking through those panicked emotions
These techniques take a lot of practice, but they will help reduce feelings of anxiety, panic, and overwhelm over time.
For long term solutions, focus on getting enough sleep, eating healthy and balanced meals, and exercising multiple times a week.
When you experience a stressful or anxious situation, your brain releases specific neurotransmitters triggering a fight or flight response. Your body then releases specific nutrients to fight those panicked feelings. Although they won't get rid of your anxiety completely, an effective natural supplement for calming will help reduce your symptoms and calm you down.
Our best-selling Better Calm supplement is a simple, but effective, natural calming supplement that helps restore the natural balance of the mind and body, keeping you functioning optimally.
Here's why Better Calm is one of the best natural supplements for calming stress.
Our approach to natural supplements is different from our competition. We work with humans, for humans, and focus on just what you really need—and nothing that you don't.
We never add any unnecessary ingredients to our products, and Better Calm is no exception.
Here's how the Better Calm ingredients lower stress in your body and help you feel less anxious, calmer, and happier
1. Magnesium: A natural muscle relaxer for your body and nervous system. Our bodies store magnesium to help prevent the physical side effects of stress. When we experience anxiety, the body dispenses magnesium to fight those feelings of panic. Better Calm helps balance your magnesium levels along with helping balance an important amino acid in your body, GABA.
2. GABA: Also known as gamma-aminobutyric acid, GABA attaches to specific proteins in the brain to produce a calming effect in the body. Lower levels of GABA may be an underlying cause of some anxiety or mood disorders.
3. 5-HTP: Another amino acid that helps produce the chemical serotonin, which is a natural mood stabilizer. When serotonin levels drop, the body experiences mood swings, anxiety, and depression. Some people even develop sleep disorders or other health problems.
4. Holy Basil: A natural herb jam-packed with health benefits that have been used in ancient medicines as early as 1000 BC. Holy Basil helps the body adapt to stress, supports and strengthens brain function, maintains blood sugar levels, and more.
5. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate: The active compound in Vitamin B6. Pyridoxal-5-Phosphate reduces anxiety by improving overall brain function and giving your body the boost of energy it needs to combat stress.
After researching the best, natural ingredients to help reduce stress and the most effective combination of those ingredients, we created Better Calm.
We know that you want to take a natural supplement for calming yourself down in stressful situations, without worrying about what you are ingesting.
Better Calm is safe and clean.
It has just what you need to counteract those negative, anxious feelings you might feel from time to time so you can take on your daily tasks with confidence.
The simple, clean, and natural ingredients used in our formulas are proven time and again as being the most effective methods of promoting the support that you need in your body. Our formulas are strong and unique, just like you.